Zimbabwe ferry disaster under scrutiny as death toll rises to 94
France 24
F
France 24
Original Source
The death toll from a ferry disaster in Zimbabwe has risen to 94 following the recovery of two additional bodies. The country's Local Government Minister has blamed the captain's negligence and human error, launching an official investigation into the tragedy.
One of your browser extensions seems to be blocking the video player from loading. To watch this content, you may need to disable it on this site.
The death toll from a ferry disaster in Zimbabwe last week rose to 94 on Tuesday, police said, with the recovery of two more bodies. Local Government Minister Daniel Garwe said Tuesday that the sinking was the "result of negligence and human error by the captain of the boat", and launched an investigation. FRANCE 24's Sharon Mazingaizo reports.
🔗 Share Article
Tags:#زيمبابوي#كارثة إنسانية#غرق العبّارة#الوفيات#تحقيق رسمي#الحوادث البحرية